Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Happy Birthday in 3D!!

Shabby Chic in Pink.. Love this image!!

I am using a My Besties Printable, called Jan. 5 E CP
3D Close-up view:
Dies used:
Marianne Designs - tag - CR1352
Marianne Designs - corner on tag - LR0143
Marianne Designs - square doily - LR0458

My Besties Printable - Jan. E CP available here:

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here

 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Peonies Ballet - available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweet Sounds - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Birthday Wishes - available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!