Saturday, February 24, 2018

Stay Cozy! Think Spring!!

I was very fortunate to win this cute image from Sheepski Designs!


This Sheepski Designs image called,  Jack looks similar to my grandpuppy, Olive!
Dies used:
Precious Marieke - (Vellum Snowflake die) - Christmas Snowflake frame
Noor Designs - (square doily) - 6002/0147
Susan Wilson - circle die

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Vintage Christmas  - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Toasty Warm Neutral - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Mermaid Love - available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Winter - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings - Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!