Thursday, April 12, 2018

Wishing you the Happiest Birthday Ever!

I colored up this image with the hopes that it would look like one of my grandkitties!


I am using a Sheepski Designs image called,  Virgo
*Join Outlawz Progressive Challenge and get this image for free!
Joining is free, check it out here.

Here are my grandkitties.  Maggie on the left, Leia on the right. 
They pose for my daughter when she is exercising.
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Miss Daisy - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pastel Burlap - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Special Birthday  available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
 Outlawz Challenges - Progressive Freebie - April Freebie Sheepskin Designs/Virgo
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #448

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!